Monday, February 26, 2007

Leg 1 of Bull Break Is Now Done

10:50pm Leg 1 of Bull Break is finally done, now that we are in PRIME, on the TREND Chart. We are now in the midst of Leg 2 and the question is, are we done, for Leg 2?
11:24pm Possible LONG setting up.
11:25pm LONG 1457.00 / STOP 1456.00
11:28pm Stopped at 1456.00 / -1.00pt. Got hoodwinked there...
11:31pm Will be changing to SHORTs with the next pullback.
01:49am Leg 3 of Bull Break. 3 Legs Complete. NEW TREND - BEAR
01:53am Logging 0ff. 1 Trade. 1 Loser.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

noted that you are using prologic method to trade. How you find this method so far ?

gerimegaly said...

Hi,

the method is good (in my opinion), other than some minor nuances, here & there. On trending days, it's fantastic.
Are you looking into some trading methods for trading futures?

Anonymous said...

hi,

yes, I like the volume chart instead of time based chart. what is volume setting for your ES chart for intraday trading?

gerimegaly said...

Hi,

unfortunately, I am unable to reveal more than what I can in this blog, and especially to non-students of Bill's (I signed a non-disclosure agreement with him). That is why, only certain terms are being used in my blog, and some are used vaguely...
If you are his student, I can discuss more in private or in person (if you live in Singapore)...other than this, I really can't say more. Sorry...
Are you in Singapore?

Anonymous said...

hi,

thanks and noted non-disclosure issue.

Yes I live in singapore and I am not student of prologic. I trade more on stock and not so much on future trading.

gerimegaly said...

Hi,

If you are keen to learn more of Bill's method, I understand from another trader friend that you can be a member of his site for US$500 & be able to access his book & his newletter - If this is useful to you....