Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Continuation of Bear TREND, on the TREND Chart

A word of apology to my regular visitors (for not being able to post my comments on yesterday's market action)...Was out of the house very early this morning, and I only stepped in an hour ago. Same ritual again tomorrow but thank goodness, it is the last day of the 2 full day seminar (My day job related seminar).

Now, back to the market...Basically, as you can see from the chart above, the market last night was just flowing according to the resumption of the Bear TREND created during the early part of last night's session. However, an important PRIME Resistance level to look out for is 1543.75. If PRICE is able to breach this level in PRIME, then it would give us Leg 1 of Bear Break.

That's all for me tonight. Good night...

10:45pm Still awake & watching PRICE action. New PRIME Resistance (TREND Chart) is now at 1532.00.

No comments: