Thursday, August 07, 2008

Bear Market Action

My YM POSITION Chart above...

My ES POSITION Position Chart above...
Hi Guys, sorry for being "away" for the past 3-4 weeks. My day job has really been taking a toll on me and it has been tough, just juggling between updating the blog, and whatever free time I have with the family, and for myself.
Anyway, here's the latest update on the market action...For the past 3 weeks, PRICE has been inching itself from a low, but as you can see from the above 2 charts, it is merely Bear Market Action. PRICE is now heading back up, to challenge last PRIME Resistance. A confirmed Physical PRICE Failure (PPF - LOWER HIGH) would only bring PRICE back down to challenge, and possibly give us a new PRIME Support.
So, make hay, whilst the sun shines...cos it may not be too long, before the dark clouds beckon...again.

No comments: