Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Camper

I was ready to call it a night before the market actually started as I had gotten +4pts in the pre-market move. I thank God for the profit as I had actually left the house for a dinner appointment with an old friend and his wife. Even with my STOPs in place, I still felt that I had to ask my wife, who was at home, to keep a close watch of the trade.

At about 7:30pm, I received a call from my wife and to my surprise, the exit price that I placed before leaving, was the pre-market high & my Sell was hit! Wow! I was rather pleased with myself and when I got home, I told myself that I should relax tonight. But alas, I just felt that I just had to put in extra hours in front of the PC, so that my reading of PRICE would be strenthened.

And as you would have guess it, a trade set up appeared and I took it (not before some "false starts"). I am really glad that I sat in front of the PC tonight, because it resulted in another +7.5 pts (total of 11.5pts)!! Whoo hoo!!

No comments: