Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Review

It has been slightly over a week, since I placed my very first ES trade, after a 1 1/2 year sabbatical. Results have rather been mixed but I take comfort in the fact that after such a long lay off, the results are quite encouraging.

On a net net position, I have only lost US$7.50 on my trading account, since that very first trade, on the 7th of Oct 2010 till now. Yes, I have been "paying" commission to my broker with all the trades so far, but if you think about it, I managed to "preserve" my account, even though it's been a while that I have traded so actively.

I am giving myself another week or two, to strengthen my reading of the charts and the method of trading that I've learnt. And I know that God-willing, it will be time to start building up that trading account...

Again, for the record, I was actually down -2.00pts last night just after 2 trades, but I managed to claw it back (+1.75pts), with one last trade before I retired for the night.

No comments: